Joslin Diabetes Center Communications Department is looking for a part-time intern interested in communications, social media and public relations. The intern would assist in and have the opportunity to learn:
Communications/ Public Relations Tasks:
• Developing content for the Joslin website and blog, press releases and newsletters covering lifestyle management, Joslin events, and scientific and clinical advancements
• Depending on interest, the intern would also have the opportunity to learn about and take part in video production
• Building and maintaining media lists
• Assisting with targeted media outreach and monitoring media coverage
• Researching conferences and speaking engagements
Social Media Tasks:
• Creating content for Joslin’s social media platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+
• Tracking social media data
• Performing research projects as needed
Air Max TN Fusion Mens
This is a hands-on internship. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to function as part of the Communications team. The ideal candidate would have an interest in writing engaging content for the web and ability to interact via various social media platforms. Video experience is not required.
This is a part-time, unpaid internship. The intern should be able to get academic credit or provide a letter from his or her school saying the internship would provide the student valuable training applicable to his or her academic career path.
Nike Shox Roadster 12
Start and end dates will be determined according to the intern’s academic schedule.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is December 5th.
About Joslin Diabetes Center
Joslin Diabetes Center is the world’s preeminent diabetes research and clinical care organization. Joslin is dedicated to ensuring that people with diabetes live long, healthy lives and offers real hope and progress toward diabetes prevention and a cure. Joslin is an independent, nonprofit institution affiliated with Harvard Medical School.
ray ban aviator sunglasses
Joslin Diabetes Center is an EEO Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans