An important part of what we do here at the Joslin Diabetes Center is help to ensure that people with diabetes live long, healthy lives by providing access to education and information they can use to successfully manage their diabetes.
That’s why we started our regular blog postings.
So far, we’ve shared a lot of with you, including:
- Whether you should get tested for diabetes
- What you should know before getting pregnant, if you have diabetes
- Why cases of childhood diabetes are expected to double by 2020
- How to live with diabetes and explore vegetarianism
- How to keep the fun in food with hearty, diabetes-friendly recipes
- And a lot more …
As this year draws to a close, we’d like to know the questions, topics, subjects and issues about which you’d like to read in 2011.
Respond in the comments section, below, and let us know if there are any topics or subjects relating to diabetes that you’d like us to tackle in the new year. We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to get to yours, but we’ll try to cover as many as we can.
Have a happy, healthy and well-informed New Year!